Hi, I am trying to create a "link to external data" with a CSV (tab delimitted file). Here is what I do and get from each after I've loaded the spreadsheet program and clicked on "Link to External Data:

1) Enter the URL to file.
   I then get a dialogue box asking me how I want this file to be read.
2) I unselect/uncheck the comma box and select/check the tab box. Then click "OK" When I check the tab box the information for the table is correct. Once I click OK it acts like it's loading for a time and then sends me back to the enter URL dialogue box. But I have no way of continuing on to get the data onto my sheet. The "OK" button is still greyed out.

I'm using:
   Windows XP
   OOo 2.x