Hi,

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> I am finding it difficult to install in my computer system, somehow I
> have it in microsoft internet explorer?

Can you describe with some more details, which problems you have? And
tell us, which version of Windows you use, and which file you've
downloaded.

Normally, it should be very easy to install OpenOffice.org, after you've
downloaded the complete file. It's just a double-click on the file-name
and then, follow the given instructions.

HTH

Sigrid

PS: Please send the answer to the list only. Thanks.