On or about 3/12/2006 7:21 AM, Andy Pepperdine penned the following:
> On Sunday 12 March 2006 11:05, EJones wrote:
>> I can't seem to find a 'view' option in OO Writer that will reveal
>> codes.  I'm looking for an option as in Word Perfect's VIEW/REVEAL CODES.
>
> What are Reveal Codes? Does View -> Nonprinting Characters provide what you
> want? In OOo, text has attributes that are defined by styles.

Not really.  What I had in mind is the option to view control and
formatting codes as in WP.  Many times I might change formatting or
other options and forgot where they got changed.  By looking at the
codes, I can find and edit the document much easier than by other
methods.  The links provided by [EMAIL PROTECTED] in this
thread seem to do what I want.  We'll see.

--
Ed