Jallan wrote: a bunch of stuff I heartily agree with.

I think though that a case can be made for some better way to reveal the Style that is applied to portions of text. Perhaps an indicator that would appear in the margins to indicate the paragraph styles in a more "birds-eye-view" fashion. I'm not sure how to go about "revealing" character styles and direct formatting.

I don't have a very well-developed concept here, but it might be worth talking about for an RFE.

--

Rod