G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 01:32 +0300, Andrius Aštrauskas wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:49:56 -0400
>> "G. Roderick Singleton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> > I have not seen what you describe. If you look at
>> > http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo2.x/user_guide2_draft.pdf
>> > or the Setup Guides you will see they load quickly and internal
>> > cross-references are honoured. So, I suggest that you enter an issue
>> > into Issue Tracker as this is the best way to have problems such as
>> > this evaluated.
>>
>> Certainly I'll do that. It'll only take a while to modify the files -
>> I cannot send the one's I work with.
>>
>> But first about the users guide (it's the file we both have now).
>>
>> All four levels are displayed on opening - is this intended behaviour?
>>
>> The links in table of contents don't work. Should they?
>>

> They do on my system using xpdf or acroread.

The users guide TOC links do _not_ work on my system using Adobe Acrobat
Professional v.7.0. They also do _not_ work in Adobe Reader 7.0. or
Acrobat 4.05c.

The http url's in the document _do_ work Acrobat & Adobe Reader 7.0.
They _don't_ work in Acrobat 4.05c simply because I've turned that
feature off.