Hi David,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Migrating from MS Word. I use extensively the short cut key control uparrow,
and control down arrow. I have not been able to find the comparative OO
short cut key for these two. I have looked in the Guide to OO, but no luck.
You may have noticed that the Ctrl-Up and -Down have an editing function in OOo Writer: moves the paragraph up or down one position.

Anybody know what it is? It looks to me it was just left out. I cannot do
this even from a menu!!!
I agree with you that it is somehow missing. Currently I'm used to the OOo behaveour, although sometimes hit the keys to expect the old Word function ;-) However I do not miss the function that much and I find even more relief in the use of the Navigator :-) (F5 and n-times Up/Down, then Enter ...).

This all said: you're more than welcome to think about and ask for an alternative. Generaly spoken, such a discussion is done best at [EMAIL PROTECTED] And a request for the new function can be made in Issuetracker (maybe it already exists there - I'm not only while writing this, so didn't check).

Regards,

Cor

--

Cor Nouws

Done a test ride and want to investigate the car?
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2006/schedule.html