On Friday, September 22, 2006 6:26 AM [GMT+1=CET], Cor Nouws <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> However I do not miss the function that much and I find even more
> relief in the use of the Navigator :-)  (F5 and n-times Up/Down, then
> Enter ...).

<snip>

Huh?

The navigator in my version (2.0.3 on Win Xp Pro/SP2) does *not* include
"paragraph" as an object. The list of "categories" is: tables, text frames,
graphics, OLE objects, pages, headings, reminders, drawings, controls,
sections, bookmarks, selections, footnotes, notes, repeat search, index entry,
table formula and wrong table formula.

Please explain how I use the navigator to quickly navigate to the next (or
previous) *paragraph*.

I also notice that the menu for customising the keyboard
(Tools/Customise/Keyboard) does *not* allow for use of the Alt key. It allows
Shift and Ctrl either separately or together, but not Alt. Is this a bug?

Harold Fuchs
London, England