Obviously you are using Linux. Windows is different.

On 15 Oct 2006 at 21:13, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:

> As an experiment I tried the following:
> 1. Opened up a file in OpenOffice.org 2.0.4.
> 2. Choose "File | Send | Document as E-mail"  This caused the
> following error: http://www.afolkey2.net/OO-3.jpg This error, of
> course, does not specify where to go to set up a working E-mail
> configuration.

Windows gets the same error message.

> So, I proceeded to do as follows:
> 3. I went to "Tools | Options | Internet | E-mail"  See screenshot:
> http://www.afolkey2.net/OO-2.jpg

Windows, as I and others have said before does not have place to set Email
client.

This feature has not worked for me using any version of OO.o 2.x with Pegasus.
It did work with 1.? - probably 1.4 was when I managed to get it to work.

This feature seems to work for some people with Thunderbird but not for others.

My question is - besides how to solve the problem - does this feature work for
anyone on this list who is using Pegasus? There was a short discussion on the
Pegasus list a month ago with no resolution to problem.
--
Larry I. Gusaas,
Moose Jaw, Sask.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0641-4, 13/10/2006
Tested on: 10/15/2006 10:39:04 PM