Pete Holsberg wrote:

Cor Nouws wrote:

Furthermore, this one http://specs.openoffice.org/appwide/desktop_integration/send_as_email.sxw
could help to find out details?

Cor,

You found it!!

"There exist versions of the mapi32.dll (e.g. from T-Online) which cause senddoc.exe and any other MAPI compliant program to crash. In this case and also if the user has not specified a supported e-mail client on Unix, the following error message will occur:

%PRODUCTNAME was unable to find a working e-mail configuration.
Please save this document locally instead and attach it from within your e-mail client."

Sounds good.
Which version is yourmapi32.dll?

So, where can we get a mapi32.dll that works????

I can send you mine (I'll do so off-list), but have no idea if it is wise just to use that one ... (I've some knowledge of office-apps, but only little more than basisc of os-ses ;-))

Regards,
Cor

--

Cor Nouws