Kirill:

I think the next step is to click on the setup.exe file in this
directory.  This will install OpenOffice.org onto your computer.  I am
also assuming that you are using Windows XP or another version of Windows.

After the installation completes, click on All Programs and then
OpenOffice.org 2.0 and this will give you access to the various parts of
OpenOffice.org such as Writer (Word Processing), Calc (spreadsheets),
Impress (Presentations), etc.

James McKenzie