On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:18:22 -0800
L Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Just a quick question...
>
> Where would one go to download a  " reader " for Open Office ?
>
> Some people that I deal with can not open or read what I am sending
> them in MICROSOFT  WORD.
>
> would you happen to have a link that you can send me ?
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> L.

The "reader" is actually Open Office.

If they are using Word, then you can save your documents in Word
(*.doc) format which they can then read. Alternatively suggest they
download Open Office or another word processor which can use the
internationally accepted standard open document format.

--
God bless you,

Keith Bates
4 Mooloobar St