To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [users] word 2007 docx documents

M Henri Day wrote:
For those interested, here's an abbreviated, but fully functional link
to a
download site for the programme, which Microsoft calls  «Microsoft Office
Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats» :

http://tinyurl.com/3xr4tt

Maybe I'm not seeing it, but it still doesn't let OpenOffice open and
save those files, or am I missing something.