Hi,
I just downloaded the OpenOffice software and I'm having a problem launching
the word processor or the spreadsheet. I am also having a problem unzipping
OpenOfficeorg3 and 4, I get an error message stating that it is an engine
error. I've never heard of that before.

In case it makes a difference, I use StuffIt to unzip.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Judith

Would you like some rare and unusual cookbooks?
http://justgoodcooking.com

Want your own website set up - at a domain that's your own name?
Then what are you waiting for? It costs less than dinner!
Only at http://www.SOLOBIS.com/sego/ajmb20346 to find out more!
Or, how about a free affiliate program, here at
http://www.SOLOBIS.com/ap/ajmb20346

"Cats are warm fuzzie feelings dressed in fur"