On Saturday 13 October 2007 10:31:14 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
> I just downloaded the OpenOffice software and I'm having a
> problem launching the word processor or the spreadsheet. I am
> also having a problem unzipping OpenOfficeorg3 and 4, I get an
> error message stating that it is an engine error. I've never
> heard of that before.

What version and for what operating system did you download?
What site did you use for the download?
What operating system do you have?
What procedure have you use to install OpenOffice.org?

Send your replies to the list at users@openoffice.org

--
http://24.197.142.167/ See the OpenOffice.org FAQ
Microsoft users go to http://www.pclinuxos.com for a great user