NoOp wrote:
> On 10/19/2007 04:07 AM, James Knott wrote:
>
>> I spent some time supporting users running Outlook and saw a lot of such
>> problems.  While I haven't the same level of experience with
>> Thunderbird, I've never seen it or Seamonkey lose any mail.
>
> Then you've not spent much time on the mozilla.support.seamonkey group
> :-) I've been pretty lucky over the years, Mozilla > Netscape >
> SeaMonkey, but it can happy to just about any email client.

Yes, it can, but even with the HIGH volume of mail I get every day, I've
yet to have Thunderbird fail. The main problem with "LookOut" and
"LookOut" Express is the severe lack of security in their code.

Fred

--
This message originated from a Linux computer using Open Source software:
openSuSE Linux 10.3. No Gates, no Windows....just Linux - STABLE & SECURE!