Certainly not if you are in a position where you have to pay for it. I have been using Thunderbird for two or three years now with no more problems than I used to have with Outlook Express or Outlook.

Guess wrote:
I would stick with MS Outlook
it's the best so far compared to the rest
and no, I don't work for MS

"CSRote" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I do not know anything about email clients other than MS Outlook.  Please
recommend what I could (should?) use.

Thank you,

Cliff

Thanks.