Devin wrote:
Hi, silly question maybe but is there a function that automatically inputs the page numbers? I checked the help page but it directs me to open a footer and input the numbers manually on each page. Surely this is (or should be) unnecessary. I use writer for my university work and frankly it's a hassle vs. Word which I used to use and had the auto insert.

Thanks.

Devin Hill-Mann

Devin

Please try and inout the page footer on one page and then view the other pages. I think the page numbers should show on all pages provided you have the same template.

Thanks

Rob

--
Thanks