> Hi, I am using OpenOffice database and I wanted to know how to copy and
> paste database tables and also how to import tables from OpenOffice Calc
> OpenOffice database.
>
> Thank You

If you have the database window open at the tables section, open the calc
spreadsheet in another window. Highlight (including header rows) the data
you want imported then simply click and drag onto the database window.

A wizard open asking if you want to append the data or create a new table.
Follow the steps to the end... There may be other ways of achieving this but
I've found this to be the best way.

/paul

--
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0