James wrote:

>  You forgot to mention the MS orchestrated campain,

More significant is the fact that Mass is on its third CTO in two
years.   The third one being the one that endorsed OOXML,  because of
its "technical superiority".  (Never mind the fact that not only are
there no working implementations of software that adheres to the
published specifications, it is impossible for any organizations to
create a working implementation based on the published specifications.
)

>and the direct interference in the government decision making.

I figured somebody else would point out that Microsoft is dominant
only because of bribes given to federal and state officials.

Now if the US DOJ has any guts at all, the entire board of directors
of Microsoft would be sitting in jail, for violation of yet another
part of US Criminal Code.

xan

jonathon
--
OOo can not correct for incompetence in creating documents from MSO.
Furthermore,OOo can not compensate for the defective and flawed