Le Friday 07 December 2007 18:52:53 Joe Smith, vous avez écrit :
> Maurice Batey wrote:
> > Just moving over onto a more recent version of Mandriva (2008.0), and
> > have copied my Documents folder over, so using Writer 2.2.1 instead of
> > 2.0.3.
> >
> > But there is a weird problem with fonts. ...
> >
> > For example, using the Bradley Hand font in Writer 2.0.3, in the Fonts
> > List the name  Bradley Hand shows up in its own font, whereas under 2.2.1
> > it does not. ...
>
> Does Mandriva use fontconfig? If so, you can try these commands to get
> more info:
>
> $ fc-list : family file | grep -i bradley
> /usr/local/share/fonts/more_ttf/bradley.ttf: Bradley Hand ITC
> $ (cd /usr/local/share/fonts/more_ttf && md5sum bradley.ttf)
> c5a8874fbd0de5d6ff9c0d081f07939a  bradley.ttf
> $ (cd /usr/local/share/fonts/more_ttf && gnome-font-viewer bradley.ttf)
Thanks for this command because I had a problem with the Times New Roman font
strangely displayed in OOo whereas all the other applications displayed it
correctly.

fc-list : family file | grep -i times

/home/fabien/.fonts/locust.ttf: Locust,Times New Roman
/home/fabien/.fonts/goodtime.ttf: Good Times
/usr/share/fonts/webcore/times.ttf: Times New Roman
/usr/share/fonts/webcore/timesi.ttf: Times New Roman
/usr/share/fonts/webcore/timesbd.ttf: Times New Roman
/usr/share/fonts/webcore/timesbi.ttf: Times New Roman

I just deleted the locust.ttf : now, everything works fine in OOo !!

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS !!

--
Fabien3D

http://fabien.nguyen.free.fr