I believe you replied to an existing message, changing the relevant information. Or so you thought. Mailers maintain [usually hidden] headers that are used to track threads. Just changing the subject line is not sufficient to start a new topic. It was a good choice of subject lines, but it still didn't break the thread.

Click "compose" or "write" or whatever, type the address users@openoffice.org, and you'll be good to go. Better, in fact, because you won't be carrying some other message's baggage.

I believe Drew was LOL'ing (Laugh Out Loud) because there was a long thread on this just recently.

Donald.

Mike Shearer wrote:
Drew Jensen wrote:

Well, you changed the subject line on a post and it just slipped into an other wise read thread on my email reader....naughty...LOL

Not intentionally - I thought I had opened a brand new topic, a brand new thread, and had given it a succinct, relevant subject line. What did I not do correctly?

And what or who is LOL?

Mike Shearer