Drew Jensen wrote:
Donald H Locker wrote:

I believe Drew was LOL'ing (Laugh Out Loud) because there was a long thread on this just recently.

That would be a correct assessment of my motivation there, I suppose it didn't convey well to the original poster, it was offered as playful banter only.

Drew

Thanks Drew, and the others who have educated me about mailers and threaded topics. One 2008 new year resolution that I will try really really really hard to stick to is to be a perfectly-behaved participant in this list. Honest!

BTW - also thanks to the respondents who have addressed my original questions. I'll respond eventually in turn when the topic appears to have been exhausted with a consolidating summary of the advice and information given.

Cheers,

Mike Shearer