2008/4/10, Gene Prescott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> In attempting to register (see attached PDF) recently installed Open
> Office I'm receiving an error even though it appears I completed all
> mandatory fields?
> --
> Gene Prescott

Hello Gene,

Usually attachment don't make it to the list (unless odt, ods?)
If you mean registering OpenOffice.org at the end of the installation, you
can simply say 'already registered' and you won't be bothered again -I hope.

Guy
using dutch OOo SRC680 m248 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger
and brazilian OOo SRC 680 m241 on an Intel MacBook Pro Leopard
-- please reply only to users@openoffice.org --
Dodoes can't afford to have headaches