On 10/04/2008 14:29, Gene Prescott wrote:
In attempting to register (see attached PDF) recently installed Open Office I'm receiving an error even though it appears I completed all mandatory fields?

--
Gene Prescott
Greenville, NC

The spam filtering software sitting in front of this list does not usually allow attachments. Yours didn't make it. Please either 1) Include the text of the error messages in the text of your e-mail - copy/paste is useful here or 2) Upload the attachment to a web site and provide a link. If you don't have a [convenient] web site, you can use www.mytempdir.com

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England