***Thank You!  Annette
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harold Fuchs
  To: users@openoffice.org
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 3:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

  On 23/04/2008, Annette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Open Office,  I started the down load, an then I had seen there is alot I
don't need.  I don't have WORD in my computer, my brother-in-law told me of
this.  What I do need is to Print Screen.  I need to send a bank statement to a
business, showing them that the money was taken from my debit account, they are
denying they took. An they are doing nothing till proof is shown that amount
was taken by them.  Or, that what their trying to passify me with this week, so
they don't have to return the money.  The company is Denfender-Pro, buyer
beware.  If you could help me out I would much appreciate it greatly.  Thank
You!  Annette Kerns  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  OpenOffice is a complete Office suite that competes with Microsoft Office. It
has word processing, spreadsheet, presentation maker, drawing package and other
goodies. It's free. Completely.

  Assuming you are using Windows, the simplest way to print the screen is as
follows:
  1. Get the screen showing what you want it to show with as little "clutter"
as possible around it.
  2. Hold down the Alt key and press the Print Screen key (might be labelled
PrtScrn or similar). This copies the current window to the clipboard.
  3. Press the Start buttion, click All Programs, then Accessories, then Paint
  4. Once Pain is open, hold down the Ctrl key and press the V key. This pastes
from the clipboard into the current window. The result is that an image of the
screen from #1 will appear inside Paint's window.
  5. Within Paint, click the File menu and then click Print. The image will be
printed. If you have a colour printer the image will be printed in colour.
  6. If you want to keep a copy, then, still within Paint, click File and then
Save As. Choose a name for your picture (image) and click OK (or Save, I can't
remember exactly).

  --
  Harold Fuchs
  London, England