Rose Sanders wrote:
I am trying to sign in with the user name I used to register and open office will not let me in. [EMAIL PROTECTED] is my e-mail address and the one I used to register. Please advise.

Hello Rose,

If you are talking about signing in to the web site www.openoffice.org and are having difficulties you need to send you email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] If that is not the site you are having difficulty with please let us know exactly which site it is so that we can help direct you to the correct conatict.

This mailing list is for questions regarding the use of the application and the respondents are other users of the application.

Sincerely,

Drew Jensen

--
OpenOffice.org User Community Forum: http://user.services.openoffice.org