Am 2008-04-20 08:07:00, schrieb James Knott:
> Edwin Keen wrote:
> >I am greatly concerned with the security problems arising from my
> >downloading of your software.  The linked page sets out an analysis of
> >these problems which I have failed to understand.  It does not offer a
> >patch to download which resolves these issues.
> >
> >Clearly, I would have been far better off never to have downloaded your
> >software.  Please advise me in terms that a layman can understand, how I
> >can uninstall the software in a way that the security of my computer is no
> >longer compromised by me downloading it in the first place.
> >

> What security problems are you referring to?  I've never seen any, in
> all the times I've installed OpenOffice.

I have seen only a VERY BIG security problem for the bankaccount
of BoyGates, since if all peoples using OOo  BoyGates  will  not
m0re get m0ney to pay his invoices.    :-)

Sorry, can not resist....

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)