On 28 Apr 2008 at 14:00, Wil Bubeck wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have a question about Office open.org.
>
> I hope that you can help me.
>
> We use Office open.Org for our computer at the office.
> Before we used Microsoft office.
>
> In microsoft office you could use Automatic word completion.
>
> I tryed to use that in open office but i don't know how i can change the
> settings.
>
> Can you help me with that?
> Is it even possible to work with Automatic word completion in Office
> open.org?

Yes, it is!

> Greeting Lissy van Kaauwen( the Netherlands)

F1 brings up the help dialogue, in which you could for example search
for "completion".

You might like to investigate Tools | Autocorrect, where you will
find a number of options available.

Please note you seem not to be subscribed to this list, and may
therefore miss answers. http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html for
more information. Replies to list only please (users@openoffice.org).

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection