I have had this computer for about a month.  It came with OpenOffice installed.
 I used it successfully most of the time but now I cannot use it at all --
because it will not accept any entries from me.  I have tried to find my
problem in your help pages to no avail.  Is there an alternative program I can
use in your suite that is easier and more like Microsoft Word that I'm used to?

So far, Open Office is much too frustrating to me, especially when I'm unable
to find simple answers to my simple questions.  Can you help?.