It's "em-dash" or "emdash" in various other places.  That should help
with searching for it.
   Just tried it for grins, and it does work, for me at least.  Take a
break and come back; maybe it'll jump out at you.   Maybe someone will
step x step it for you.
  Just for grins, is the AutoCorrect working at all?  Test it out with
one or two of the other entries and see that is' functioning.

Twayne