On Wed, 21 May 2008 11:41:45 -0400
"Twayne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Twayne,

> Sort of; but, it's being presented as a newsgroup listing with
> subscribable groups within it, and has the name of a newsgroup
> (news.gname.org) and responds to all newsgroup commands.  If it walks
> like a duck ... <g>.

:-))

That's why I avoid things like Gmane and what-not.  They add layers
that mask the original, and make it seem to be something it's not.

> Or the egos that wish to present them in such a style as to be a
> blank post on a newsgroup, with an attachment ... It's unnecessary,

You can't blame the poster for the faults/foibles of OE.

As this has nowt to do with OOo, and I disagree with your views ref
PGP, I move we leave it at that, and get back to OOo.

--
 Regards  _

I'm spending all my money and it's going up my nose
Teenage Depression - Eddie & The Hot Rods