> Twayne wrote:
>
>> No, not a fact.  There is nothing going on enroute.    OE and others
>> like it, due to the PGP improper signature use, presents the posts as
>> blank posts with a file attachment.  OE CAN be tweaked to not do
>> that, but then you give up some security, which I do not choose to
>> do, and those less experienced should not try to mess with it.
>
> Of the 6 companies I have worked for in the last 20 years, I know that
> that five of them did not allow OE to be used for any purpose within
> the company because of it’s renowned security problem. I don’t know
> about the sixth company as I worked for it pre-web.

Irrelevant

> Why are you using OE if you are so concerned about security? That
> seems to me to be a very ignorant thing to do.

Because it IS secure, is flexible and can run rings around any other
mail client; I've tried about all of them at one time or another because
I wanted to know what the hoopla was about and ended up back with OE
every time.  I can honestly say that OE has never, not once allowed
anything malicious to happen, but then again I took the time to learn it
as I do all my packages.

>> Since the issue
>> at hand affects well over 90% of the people on the 'net, that in turn
>> says it's going to look that way to a great many users here.  Just
>> simple statement of fact; if people choose to ignore or not research
>> it to find out for themselves, that's fine.  It's not near as big a
>> deal as people are making of it; some folks will just bypass the
>> posts and if that's acceptable ...
>
> You are the first person who has mentioned it and the one who seems
> most bothered about it.

That para shows that your reading comprehension is lacking and/or you
only wish to argue, probably with a closed mind.  Besides other places,
you need to re-read the para you actually quoted and try to understand
the words.

'Nuff; back to OOo convos