2008/5/22 Twayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Why are you using OE if you are so concerned about security? That
>> seems to me to be a very ignorant thing to do.
>
> Because it IS secure, is flexible and can run rings around any other
> mail client
..snip [addressed below]..
> I can honestly say that OE has never, not once allowed
> anything malicious to happen, but then again I took the time to learn it
> as I do all my packages.

I don't think that OE is so secure, when you mention that "payloads"
can "fire" from within it:
"It would be almost trivial to forge a message as though it came from
you and to attach a payload to it that fires upon opening it."

There is not "payload" that is "firing" in the tangible sense of the
word. Rather, OE is automatically running scripts that exploit OE and
Windows. That same "payload" can be delivered to any other MUA and not
"fire".

> I've tried about all of them at one time or another because
> I wanted to know what the hoopla was about and ended up back with OE
> every time.

I would very much like to know what you did not like about other mail
clients. Be specific, and I will file the bugs. Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.