Ken Trunk wrote:
HELP!

I just downloaded Open Office thru my association with Michael Lancto's "My Team
2000" and onced the dowload was complete and I attempted to open one of the tabs I
got the msg that my Browser needs to be updated to use this systtem? .

Additionally when I attempted to Log-In I waa informed that my username was
already in use, seriously, I don't believe I was aksed for my User Name or
Password when I started.  Should I uninstall and start over?

I am open for your opinion and advise.

Where are you downloading from? If from www.openoffice.org, there is no login or charge to get OpenOffice. If you have a problem with the "My Team 2000" site, you'll have to contact them.