loretta orrante wrote:
i have an e-mail i cannot access because i am not a member of your org.  i
registered and was successful by logging on.... i rec'd a welcoming note....but
when i tried to access that orig. e-mail, i got the pop up again asking me to
reg.  do i have to wait ,before i try to open up that mail?  please help as
this e-mail is time dated important for me to open. lorettao

Lorettao, you should have received an eMail with a confirmation link in it. Click on that link and follow the directions. That will get you access to all mail from this list.

Joseph