tiscali wrote:
To day I have downloaded the open-office 3 beta version as I have Windows
Vista. It is asked to phone to the number 899022205 to get the istalation
number. I tried to phone but I cuols'nt connect. Is there another possibility?
Thank you very much
Klaus

Why do you need v3 beta? Recent Windows versions are optimized for Vista and I and many others have installed version 2.4 on It. Also, where are you downloading from? I've never heard of an installation number, when you download from www.openoffice.org.