LARRY SANDY PHIPPS wrote:
    I downloaded your openoffice program and cannot open any of it.  It takes
me to a folder that has numerous folders and none of them do what it shows that
they should do.  Help!  Sandy Phipps

I assume you're running Windows. After you double click on the downloaded file, you should go through a series of panels for installing OpenOffice. Did this occur? When the installation has been completed, there should be an OpenOffice folder and icons in your Start menu. Are they there? You can use the icons to start the various OpenOffice components.