Hi Warren,

I have created based on your code example with databinding [1] - I have
used Moonshine 3.0.0 - Nightly and newest Royale Nightly 0.9.8 build 2245.
Please take example, analyze it, change it etc. Let's work based on
something.

Once you change it let me know what does not working for you.

[1] https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApVpLyjpHDC2irRfL5Aub1USD2NMOw?e=rmqOAN

Thanks,
Piotr

--