Hi Warren,

you had this wrong line:

registerClassAlias('org.apache.royale.collections.ArrayList', ArrayList);

that has no sense. The right one you shuold use:

registerClassAlias("flex.messaging.io.ArrayCollection", ArrayList);

Since you want to use ArrayList with Jewel.

If you were using emulation (instead of Jewel), you want to use
ArrayCollection (instead of ArrayList), so no line is needed.

HTH

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC