Am Donnerstag, 18. November 2010 15:48 CET, Wolfgang Sourdeau
<wsourd...@inverse.ca> schrieb:

> Hi Pascal,
>
> > I'll try to reproduce this here and I'll file a bug for Lightning (I am
> > using the "normal" lightning, not the inverse edition).
>
> You like taking risks!
>
> We do offer our "version" of Lightning because of this kind of bug, why
> don't you use it instead ?

Simple. Because I cannot control the installation of our 12,000 users ;-)

Many of them have lightning installed and I want to be prepared for this kind
of things...

--
Pascal Gienger     Jabber/XMPP/Mail: pascal.gien...@uni-konstanz.de
University of Konstanz, IT Services Department ("Rechenzentrum")