On 18.11.2010 17:31, Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:
>> We need a working solution, not the mess that the sogo lightning produces.
>
> That's rough!
>
> What problem have you experienced with it? Why didn't you report them in
> our BTS ?
Because it seems that things that are reported do not get fixed or things
are listed as fixed which are not (there where others that reported the
same problems, so no need for me to report them).
I just got tired of getting the latest builds that where supposed to fix
problems but did not.
Or the need of installing additional extensions that brought in more
trouble and needed hacking of the XPI files but did not fix anything for
my usage.
I don't care about address books and all fancy stuff but only need a
*working* calender interface to Sogo where I can select which calender
gets used for invitations I receive, where I can modify entries that I
received to turn off silly alarms, where I can accept invitations without
the need to save ICS files manually and calender entries that will not
generate errors when I sync them via Funambol and Synthesis to my phone.

In the end, path of least effort.

cheers
afx

--
atsec information security GmbH, Steinstrasse 70, D-81667 München, Germany
    Phone: +49-89-44249830  /  Fax: +49-89-44249831  /  Web: atsec.com