Il 06/01/2011 17:05, Stuart Sheldon ha scritto:

I currently have Thunderbird 3.1.7 working with the three Inverse
plugins under the following environments:

Debian Squeeze 64 bit OS and 32 bit TBird and Plugins.
Debian Squeeze 32 bit OS and 32 bit TBird and Plugins.
Ubuntu 10.04 32 bit OS and 32 bit TBird and Plugins.
Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit OS and 64 bit Tbird and Plugins.
Windows XP Pro 32 bit OS 32 bit TBird and Plugins.
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit OS 32 bit TBird and Plugins.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit OS 32 bit TBird and Plugins.

I have not noticed any performance issues with these systems. I do
however disable some features that became default in the '3' series.
These features are:

1) Turn off message synchronizing.
2) Uncheck Enable Global Search and Indexer.

Thanks for the tips, i can't understand mozilla developers choice.

If you want a better product, you probably want more in your bug reports
then just 'Lightning is crappy'. This is not only unproductive, but a
bit insulting.

i endorse anything

One thing I'm missing for SOGo is a document explaining the different
ways we can extract debug and logging information out of the system. The
interaction between Thunderbird/Lightning and SOGo is complex and it
would be usefull to have some pointers on what logs to create, how to
run TB in some debug mode etc.

This would be cool...

For me too.

--
Alessio Fattorini (alessio.fattor...@nethesis.it)

nethesis srl - Via degli Olmi 16/4 - 61100 Pesaro (PU)
tel. +39 0721 405516 - fax +39 0721 268147
www.nethesis.it - i...@nethesis.it