My 2¢:

On 18.11.2010 15:48, Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:
> We do offer our "version" of Lightning because of this kind of bug, why
> don't you use it instead ?

Because it is even less usable then the nightlies of the regular Lightning
distribution.
We need a working solution, not the mess that the sogo lightning produces.

Since I stopped bothering with the Sogo Lightning I can actually work
again with the calender from TB instead of having to to use the web
interface and doing everything manually.

cheers
afx

--
atsec information security GmbH, Steinstrasse 70, D-81667 München, Germany
    Phone: +49-89-44249830  /  Fax: +49-89-44249831  /  Web: atsec.com