Hi Ladislav

On 2011-07-15, at 10:59 AM, Ladislav Pašek wrote:

> my multi-domain config stop working after update. I have to switch to single
> domain config that is working. There some changes in multi-domain config
> syntax?
> <.GNUstepDefaults.txt>

Does the mail domains of your users addresses match the domains used in your
configuration file of SOGo? If they do match, change them. For example, instead
of using "prodex.sk", use "prodex-sk". As long as you don't use the new
SOGoLoginDomains setting, the domains keys defined in your .GNUstepDefaults are
never shown.

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca