I ran the update last night, and have not seen any problems with logins
or calendar ACLs.

I am running with about 20 unique domain configurations.

All domain array keys match their respective SOGoMailDomain keys, and
they are the valid domain name for that domain.

I have not attempted (nor currently plan) to implement the two new
global domain settings.

Should I adjust our configuration to accommodate any future conflicts,
such as modifying our domain array keys to not match their respective
SOGoMailDomain keys, in order to avoid future upgrade issues?

Thanks in advance,

Stu

Stuart Sheldon
ACT USA