Hi Francis,

I have similar problems after upgrading to v1.3.8. After changing the
domain keys in the .GNUstepDefaults, I can now log-in again. All
previously subscribed calendars and addressbooks are there. But I cannot
subscribe to any new calendar or addressbook. Even if I click "subscribe
user to this calendar" in the ACL preferences window, it does not.

In the sogo log I can see lines like:
POST /SOGo/so/t...@two4.it@two4-it/foldersSearch?type=calendar HTTP/1.1"
200 0/0 0.037 - - 0
where two4.it is the mail-domain and two4-it is the domain key entry
which I changed in the config. I tested this URL without the appended
domain key, and this seems to work.

So apparently, changing the domain-key (as you suggested) solves the
login-problem but raises a problem of calendar and addressbook sharing.

Anything other suggestions?

Cheers,
Dennis