Hi Stuart

On 2011-07-17, at 12:43 PM, Stuart Sheldon wrote:

> I have not attempted (nor currently plan) to implement the two new
> global domain settings.
>
> Should I adjust our configuration to accommodate any future conflicts,
> such as modifying our domain array keys to not match their respective
> SOGoMailDomain keys, in order to avoid future upgrade issues?

Only if your authentication sources use a mail attribute as the UIDFieldName.
Otherwise, there's no need to change your domain keys.

Furthermore, I've already committed a change that will avoid any side effect of
the new multi-domains settings when SOGoLoginDomains is not defined. So this
constraint will go away in the next release (and is already gone in the nightly
builds).

For everyone's information: The main advantage of defining SOGoLoginDomains is
that values of UIDFieldName don't have to be unique among all domains anymore
but only within the same domain since users will now be identified as
UIDFieldName@domainKey. This identifier will show up in the URL and in the data
tables.

Francis

--