On 18.07.11 15:52, Francis Lachapelle wrote:
> Hi Dennis
>
> On 2011-07-16, at 5:13 PM, Dennis Petschull wrote:
>
>> can you also confirm, that calendar and addressbook sharing is not
>> working anymore now?
>
> I'll release 1.3.8a with a fix later today.

Any progress on this front?

I currently have the the problem that calendar sharing is read-only and
I get lots of error messages "caching value for key" with an additional
blank after the username. I think that may be related to the new domain
stuff, that I am not using...

But I saw no new version in the nightlies yet.

Best
        Robert

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science