On 2014-01-18 2:45 PM, Steve Ankeny <stev...@cinergymetro.net> wrote:
You stated your mail server is different than your SOGo server and both
are running as virtual machines.  SOGo is not a mail server. It would
seem logical to point your mailboxes to the mail server.

I agree it seems logical, but my point is the documentations doesn't say one way or another.

I may be a bit anal about these kinds of things, but I dislike ambiguity in technical documentation. It should state precisely how to set up your accounts.

That said, we don't have a working setup yet, so it may become painfully obvious once we get that far.

However, if your calendars are on the SOGo server, those URLs would
reference the SOGo server.

I hope you are correct and this is indeed how it will work (mail clients only talking to SOGo server for Calendar/Contacts syncing).