On 4/16/2014 6:01 AM, Adam Tkáč <von...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not licensing expert but I think it's OK to use Redemption with open
source licensed projects.

Thanks (again) Adam... :)

One last question on these libraries...

You had said you were planning on eliminating the need for these eventually, but not 'soon'...

Any idea how long it might take? I mean, are you thinking months? Or years?

You can check project page (https://sourceforge.net/projects/getout) and
download prebuilt binary there. I already installed it for some users
(~10) and everything works fine so you can test it as well ;)

Thanks Adam, I absolutely will...

Sorry, but I do have a few more questions (I've mentioned this to a few of our users who have been most vocal about using Outlook, and they are chomping at the bit to test this, but I don't want to go down this road without knowing as much as possible what to expect)...

Is there any documentation at all? Ie, how to use it?

Also any documentation regarding *known* issues? Ie, things that you know aren't working or known bugs, etc?

Couldn't find anything on the sourceforge site...

Also, I assume you be sending emails to the GetOut users list (just subscribed) announcing new releases, and monitoring it for questions?

Any chance you can ask some of the users you've installed it for to subscribe to the GetOut users list and report their experiences?

Last - should I/we be using the sourceforge Ticket system for reporting bugs/problems? Or just the mail list?

Personally, since I seem to be liking the newer versions of Office less and less with each release, I'm really excited about the possibility of supporting the older versions on SOGo without having to use Openchange.

--

Best regards,

Charles